Another Day At the Office:
If your ready: Click Here for Application
REQUIRMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
Entry level applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- ADC DIVER CERTIFICATION
(Association of Divind Contractors)
- Be a high school graduate or have GED.
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Have a social security card
- Be a U.S. citizen or possess a valid resident card
- Be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Be able to climb 150 feet tall ladders.
- Be able to operate digital still and video cameras
- Be able to use a lap top computer
- Not have more than two speeding tickets in the past three years
- Not have a DWI in the past three years
- Not be on probation, parole, or have charges pending
- Pass a drug and alcohol screen
IF YOU ARE TIRED OF HAVING JOBS AND ARE READY TO BUILD YOUR FUTURE WHILE YOU BUILD A UNIQUE BUISNESS THIS OPPORTUNITY MAY BE FOR YOU.
FAX YOUR RESUME To; 817-246-1740 or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Additional questions call 817-377-4899
Click Here for Application
Ron Perrin Water Technologies is a American owned, Texas based company offering Remote Camera, ROV camera, and Advanced Commercial Diving Services to the Northeast, Southeastern, Midwest, and Southwest states. Our inspections meet AWWA standards for annual potable water tank inspection. We also inspect fire service tanks while they remain full of water covering NFPA inspection points. Although we are not an engineering company, we are often contracted by engineering & consulting firms to provide underwater services in the U.S. International inspections that meet NFPA codes for offshore facilities are available.
Ron Perrin Water Technologies was founded in 1997. Our goal is to provide water utility operators with informative inspections of their potable water storage tanks. Our state of the art potable water tank inspection methods deliver the most information for the least cost. When our inspection reveals high sediment levels, our advanced potable water cleaning service removes the sediment while it remains in a semi-liquid form. These underwater services save treated drinking water, allowing our customers to maintain the healthiest water system possible. Call us for a free quote today, toll free at 1-888-481-1768.